Friday, October 12, 2007

Tokyo Trip (part kyu) ...

A couple of hilarious videos I took while we were cruising the area around the park. The one on the top (of the group of men in leather with obnoxious hair) is hilarious, but they are so serious about it you can't laugh until you're out of earshot.

The other video (on the bottom) is this j-pop (Japanese pop) group with a substantial fan base. There were at least twenty people cheering them on. They sang all Japanese songs & when they started in English I had to hit record. It was a riot. There were like 15 people in the band, but my lack of expertise in the field of videography prohibited me from getting all of them on camera.

Allow me to apologize in advance for all of the shakiness & bad commentary - I never claimed to be good at this.



much love,
-tara-
xoxo

1 comment:

  1. Tara
    Nice job on the video, and yes their hair was alittle crazy lookin. The guy who sang in english wasn't bad, I could understand what he said most of the time. MOM XXXXXXOOOOOOOOO

    ReplyDelete