Thursday, September 13, 2007

A Three Day Weekend ...

Since Monday is a holiday (Old People's Day as it was translated to me), this weekend (tomorrow!) I am heading to Tokyo with some friends. We all have to work on Friday so we are going to board the Shinkansen (the bullet train) at 8:30 Friday night & it should drop us off safely in Tokyo around midnight.

We have a general idea of the weekend - the fish market Saturday morning, Sumo wrestling Saturday, shopping Sunday - but we do not have definite plans. I'm excited!! This will be my first time visiting Tokyo.

I'm sure I'll take a thousand pictures & I will blog all about it next week. Until then ... let's pray I don't get lost among the 12.4 million people that live in Tokyo! (Isn't that insane?)

much love,

-tara-
xoxo

I almost forgot - I might have jumped the gun on my request for mail from the states - My mom has been on top of my weekly mailings, my sister, my aunt Rainy, my grandparents, Grandma Barb & the condo have all sent some love. I greatly appreciate it!
& My fabulous friend Dad & my beautiful friend Michell both sent packages and I accidentally got word :) that my Freeburg family is sending stuff over.

I love my friends & family :) You're all the best!
(This doesn't mean stop sending mail either!!)

4 comments:

  1. Tara
    I hope you have fun in the BIG city.It sounds like a full weekend of fun. MOM XXXXXXXXXOOOOOOOOOOO

    ReplyDelete
  2. Babe Girl
    I am going to mail your box today (Thursday)it will be a week or so, Have fun in the big city and try not to get lost, very hard to ask for directions. Madison likes to comment- '
    [pkk,plpj mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmihhi hj kmk v .

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oi, achei seu blog pelo google está bem interessante gostei desse post. Gostaria de falar sobre o CresceNet. O CresceNet é um provedor de internet discada que remunera seus usuários pelo tempo conectado. Exatamente isso que você leu, estão pagando para você conectar. O provedor paga 20 centavos por hora de conexão discada com ligação local para mais de 2100 cidades do Brasil. O CresceNet tem um acelerador de conexão, que deixa sua conexão até 10 vezes mais rápida. Quem utiliza banda larga pode lucrar também, basta se cadastrar no CresceNet e quando for dormir conectar por discada, é possível pagar a ADSL só com o dinheiro da discada. Nos horários de minuto único o gasto com telefone é mínimo e a remuneração do CresceNet generosa. Se você quiser linkar o Cresce.Net(www.provedorcrescenet.com) no seu blog eu ficaria agradecido, até mais e sucesso. (If he will be possible add the CresceNet(www.provedorcrescenet.com) in your blogroll I thankful, bye friend).

    ReplyDelete
  4. hi baby , i see your taking trips everywhere that great , do all you can the year will go to quick for ya ...love dad

    ReplyDelete