Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Sydney, Day 3 ...

On my last day in Sydney I had a lot to do and a little time to do it in. Story of my life Down Under. I started out going to Sydney Tower with a few of the others. When in a new city find the tourist tower, right? Apparently.

Sydney Tower is Sydney's tallest free-standing structure and is 1,001 feet tall. It looks kind of weird, just like all of the other towers I've been to and the view is pretty much the same, just a different city. Nonetheless, it was a good time ... after I got to the top. The ride on the way up is never very pretty. I'm a wuss, I know. :)

The view from the ground:
And the view from the top:
Beautiful Sydney Australia:
Sydney's Hyde Park:
The Botanical Gardens:
The Gardens and that's Russell Crowe's house again .. at the end of the pier:
And of course the Bridge. A little less terrifying from up here:
A forced smile :) :
Yuko, me, Mariko & Kazumi ... 1,000 feet up:
After we left the tower, I headed down to Cockle Bay Wharf on my own to eat lunch on the water, go to the park and visit the aquarium. I was still operating on a pretty strict time schedule.
The sun was shining, the weather was actually decent and I was in Australia. Life was so good.
King Street Wharf:
Another one of those crazy water taxis:
Tumbalong Park. What a goofy name, huh? :
I love pam trees:

much love

-tara-

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment