Wednesday, May 21, 2008

The Umeda Sky Building Videos ...

Amanda and I try to bring the video camera everywhere we go, but nine times out of ten we forget we have it. On the rare occasion that we do turn it on, the videos kind of suck. I openly admit that I am the WORST with the camera and I'm still looking for the option that turns the microphone off so you don't have to hear my sad excuse for commentary, but in the meantime I'll post the videos anyway. I know Cathy & Seth watch them together & make fun of vid cam abilities, or lack thereof ... so for their enjoyment:

Going up. I'm kind of freaking out & my voice has gone up to an abnormal octave & all I can do is laugh because my heart is spazzing. Go ahead, make fun. Tell me what a wuss I am. I can take it. :)

(PS - Momma Lynda Daniel's reaction gives this video a PG 13 rating)



And on the way down. This elevator was moving at damn near a top speed. At least I thought so.

much love

-tara-


xx

1 comment:

  1. Can we make fun of the fact that it doesn't appear that the videos are actually there??

    Maybe we need to come out and act as your personal videographers :)

    ReplyDelete