Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Whoa ...

Talk about neglect. Between planning for Christmas lessons at school (since I am American I am expected to educate all of Japan on all the traditions and customs that December 25th entails), packing everything into two suitcases with a maximum weight of 50lbs a piece (it sounds like a lot, but really it's not ... at all), traveling half way around the world (literally), spending three incredible weeks at home with all of my favorite people (and some of my not so favorite people :) ), packing yet again (it seems like I live out of my suitcases), retracing my steps from 3 weeks previous (Cedar Rapids - Detroit - Osaka - Okayama), and readjusting to my Japanese life (which has been surprisingly easy); somewhere in there, I forgot all about blogging.

Now here we are, half way through January in 2009 (yikes!) and I have, surprise surprise, 2,196 things to blog about. I'm going to get to it, I swear. Right after I get caught up on my sleep. ;)

much love
-tara-
xx

1 comment: