Monday, September 1, 2008

Back to the Grind ...

As we stepped off the plane from Seoul to Osaka last night Kazuyo said, "Welcome back to the real world." And here I am, back in the real world. It's a bittersweet feeling.

For those who don't know, over the summer I spent four weeks back in the States and was everywhere from all over the state of Iowa to St. Louis to Vegas. I loved almost every minute I spent at home but was excited to return to Japan because I knew that just two short days after returning I was boarding yet another flight but this time traveling to New Zealand.

I spent August 22nd - August 31st traveling New Zealand and Australia. The trip was business, but there was some time, although minimal, for sightseeing and whatnot. The experience was amazing, especially professionally. I took a thousand pictures and have a hundred stories so just be patient & I'll get it all posted eventually.

I'm going back to work tomorrow and I'm actually excited about it. I've missed my teachers and my students, so this will be an exciting week of reunions.

much love
-tara-
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment