Monday, July 2, 2007

My New Home ...

I don't always have the ambition to write something enlightening. I'm often rather sarcastic or exaggerative & I'm conscious of the fact that it can be hard convey those particular elements when writing. So if, on occasion, I only post pictures - deal.

I do have more pictures of my new apartment. The building is brand new. I will be the first tenant in apartment 705. The security is supposed to be impressive - hand scanning for entry and whatnot. I've been told that the location is very convenient. Apparently close to a grocery store, book store (thank goodness), a movie theater, and the train station (which I will be riding to work daily). You can see some buildings in the exterior pictures. I'll leave it up to interpretation. :)
The view from my terrace:


And the inside ...


And the bathroom:


Any opinions on whether or not that is a tv in the bathtub?

until next time... sayonara xoxo

2 comments:

  1. Hey, this is me! Sonia! Ah...the good old days, soaking in that bathtub...no, you don't wash your body inside, you wash it OUTSIDE! BTW, I guess that is TV, if not, a security camera with an alarm system. You can also call the kitchen, etc. I also had one in Tokyo, and my kids used to call me to ask for a towel!!! Oh, and it also 'beeps' when the hot water is at your favorite temperature! It is small, as it is everywhere in Japan, but enjoy the high-tech luxury! XOXO, Sonia

    ReplyDelete